AnTuTu CPU Master Pro
4 September 2013
1.6 and up
Varies with device
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
Google Play Rating
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) devices.
- Fixed frequency setting now work on some devices.
- Change safemode default action to 'Continue' and reduce waiting time.
- Add Polish translate.
- Revised Japanese translate.
- Support GPU Control for Samsung Galaxy S etc.
- Interactive governor add go_maxspeed_load setting.
- Fixed SVS voltage setting not save after reboot bug.
- Add Japanese translate.