25 August 2017
5.0 and up
You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, you can continue using the app free of charge, with some ads. To remove ads and unlock access to more apps, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app or from BlackBerry Hub+ Services. Hub requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services App.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
Keep organised with BlackBerry Hub.
This unified inbox is an irreplaceable tool for consolidating all of your messages in one place – whether it's email, calendar, social or phone calls. Once you experience BlackBerry Hub, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
The Hub seamlessly integrates notifications from apps like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and many others to allow you to manage important notifications and view your communication history.
• Manage multiple email accounts in the Hub without switching between apps. The BlackBerry Hub supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers!
• Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in one conversation
• Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
• Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
• Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
• File email messages and manage all your folders
• Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
• Peek into your calendar to see your next four meetings
• Create Custom Views to organise and filter your messages just the way you want them
• Take advantage of the rich formatting toolbar to highlight important items and capture the reader’s attention
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
On BlackBerry devices only:
• Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
• Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
Google Play Rating
- • Supported integration for Skype Lite, Zalo and KakaoTalk accounts
• Quickly search all messages with the same sender or subject from the More Actions menu
• Improved readability of wide tables in email messages
• Help receive emails quicker by turning off battery optimisation
• Minor enhancements and stability fixes