27 June 2017
4.4 and up
• Keep your information safe. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
• Android Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
• Still have questions? Learn more at support.google.com/androidpay.
Learn about supported banks in your country
• Australia: https://goo.gl/wwfbOl
• Canada: https://goo.gl/OqIGL4
• Ireland: https://goo.gl/aoQ72w
• New Zealand: https://goo.gl/pDH67K
• Singapore: https://goo.gl/ktbwKD
• United Kingdom: https://goo.gl/tMkehk
Android Pay is accepted anywhere that you can use contactless payments, and is available in your favourite Android apps
• Australia: https://goo.gl/MM52zn
• Ireland: https://goo.gl/EeMBiU
• New Zealand: https://goo.gl/cQJNNm
• Singapore: https://goo.gl/wKaV2k
• United Kingdom: https://goo.gl/lnEqvw
Google Play Rating
- • You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay.
• Bug fixes and improvements