Instacart: Grocery Delivery
27 June 2017
4.0.3 and up
//// AREAS WE SERVE \\\\
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Boulder, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Seattle & Washington D.C. areas
- Keep a list of favorite items that you love to order
- Order fresh produce for delivery
- Set the delivery time that YOU want!
- Save hours every week - not standing in line and driving to the supermarket!
- Add a note to your produce items to get exactly what you want
- Can’t find it in the app? Make a special request and we’ll get it to you!
We are working on new features and better experience. Become a beta user to receive updates first: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/instacart-android-beta
Your area not listed? We are working hard to service your area soon! Sign up now to be the first in your city to be notified when we launch!
/// STORES WE SERVE \\\\
Whole Foods Market, Kroger, The Food Emporium, Super Fresh, Safeway, Costco and more.
/// PERMISSIONS \\\
- Identity - This lets you use a Google account to sign up quickly.
- Photos/Media/Files - We save grocery images on your phone.
- Device ID & call information - Your phone number is used to save you time typing. We don't use any other information.
- Other - This saves you times and allows to sign-up and checkout faster.
*Our Personal Shoppers shop from local stores in your area including Whole Foods Market, Costco and many other stores. Instacart is an independent business and is not necessarily affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by Kroger or other retailers mentioned in this application.
Google Play Rating
- No recent changes