28 June 2017
4.1 and up
--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO SWIFTLY WANT TO BECOME ONE. ---
Kosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the desk-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE EACH OTHER! The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU...: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to your tablet with ease!
•...EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY ROOM: Get the physical version of the cards and board and take the battle to your family room table. Krosmaga will follow you wherever you go!
--- MORE INFORMATION ----
Google Play Rating
- Find out more about Krosmaga's first expansion: Necros & Paladirs!
New God: Enutrof, with his 32 specific cards.
7 new cards for all other Gods.
6 new Infinite cards and 53 new neutral cards.
Fixed a bug sometimes preventing to play your cards.
Bug fixes and balancing on several cards and effects.
Starter decks have been rebalanced.
XP gain for Infinite cards has been improved.
Ranking progression, and display have been modified.
The beginner’s quest line has been shortened.