Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control
31 August 2017
4.1 and up
TVs - Samsung, LG, Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba , Technika, etc.,
Cable/Satellite box - Sky, Virgin Media, BT, Freeview, Youview etc.
Streaming Media players - Apple TV, Roku, XBox, Chromecast
Home Theater - Samsung, LG, Sony , etc
Peel remote uses built-in IR hardware on phone models such as LG G2/G4/G5, Huawei Honor 7 / 8, Xiaomi Mi 4 / 5 / Redmi and many more. For phones without the IR hardware such as Samsung S8 and S7, Peel uses WiFi to discover and control devices.
Easy to setup
• Peel automatically sets up all the devices in your Wi-Fi network which can be controlled through IR
o Else, you can setup Remotes for your TV and cable / Satellite box and use your phone to control your TV and DTH / Cable box.
Peel enables You to
• Use the remote widget on the lock screen to do basic control of TV and Satellite box
• Use the full remote on tapping the yellow bubble
• Tune into your favorite shows / movies by tapping on the show images
• Get a list of shows, games and movies which are 'Trending Now' and you 'Recently Watched Channels' , just tune into those shows by tapping on shows
• Get ribbons of shows of each genre
• Set up reminders to watch your favorite shows /Games / Movies
• Search your favorite shows /sport teams /channels
• Get Notifications on popular sports games, Movie premieres and Show premieres, on tapping them, you will into those shows
• Browse the channel guide and see the schedules of your favorite channels.
• See trailers, highlights, short clips of your favorite shows in the 'Videos' section.
Google Play Rating
- No recent changes