Remind: Simple Classroom Communication
4 August 2017
4.1 and up
* Real-time messaging for your school, group, or just a single person.
* Send text messages to any phone.
* Translate messages into more than 70 languages.
* Attach photos, newsletters, and other files.
* See who's read your messages and who's missing out.
“…Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.” – Buzzfeed
“Once a teacher starts to use the tool, it tends to spread through the rest of the school like wildfire. Domonique Roberts, a history teacher at University High School in Newark, N.J., has been using Remind to communicate better with parents. 'I have been messaging one student’s mom, telling her when he’s not doing homework, or if he fell asleep in class today,' Roberts says. 'She’s on top of it and his grade improved by two letter grades from the first marking period to the second, just by keeping up with her.'” – Fast Company
Remind website: https://www.remind.com/
Google Play Rating
- To make your Remind experience great, we update our app every two weeks with features that help simplify communication and improve speed and performance. You can turn on automatic updates in the Play Store app, and check out our FAQs for what’s in our newest release: rmd.me/updates