28 June 2017
4.1 and up
You are a two-year old gray wolf born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park. You learned the ways of the wolf in your birth pack. Now it's time for you to learn how to live on your own, finding food, meeting other wolves, and searching for a mate. Ultimately, in this wolf simulator game, your goal is to find a home and build your own family.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FREE GAME:
The free game features Amethyst Mountain, the first level of the game where you can explore Yellowstone's wilderness, hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, and find a mate.
PURCHASE THE FULL GAME TO UNLOCK THE COMPLETE SIMULATOR!
The full game features the Slough Creek map where you find a den, establish a territory, and raise pups. It also includes co-op multiplayer and an additional map, Lost River. Extra wolf customizations are also available as additional in-app purchases.
The game requires a Android phone or tablet with a fairly powerful graphics card -- AND AT LEAST 1.5GB of RAM. (Some devices with 1 GB can run the game, but not all of them, unfortunately.) Note that on some low-power graphics cards, the terrain is pixellated in certain areas, due to their limited power.
EMBARK ON A QUEST FOR SURVIVAL!
Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain and eventually takes you across the Lamar Valley to Slough Creek. There, you and your mate will establish a territory and raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, defending them against predators, and finally taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer home. Ultimately, your success will depend on your ability to ensure the survival of your pack.
PLAY ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS!
In single-player games, learn how to hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, find a mate, establish a den and territory, raise pups, and embark on a perilous journey to a summering site.
In multiplayer games, explore the wilderness and hunt elk together, and now raise pups together! This new version features the entire Slough Creek mission arc, from choosing a den to raising pups and traveling to the rendezvous site. There are two types of multiplayer games:
* Private games: Invite-only, featuring voice, text, and phrase chat.
* Public games: Anyone can join, phrase chat or (for players age 13 and up) text chat.
Google Play Rating
- * New and improved file sync system for syncing saved wolf and game files across multiple platforms. "Sync All Files" is usually best option, as it is smartest about detecting the latest files and updating both device and server with that version.
* Fixed bug that could cause incorrect pup death in multiplayer game near river's edge.
* Fixed bug in recent Android version that disabled "Add a Friend" button.
* Made the "playbow" audio louder.
* Fixed bug on Quit button in maps.
* Fix sync bug.