Nike+ Run Club
27 July 2017
4.2 and up
• A Complete Redesign For Runners, By Runners
• Tracks And Stores All Your Runs And Records
• Personalized Coaching Plans Now Adapt To Your Schedule And Progress
• More Fun And Customizable Post-run Sharing With Friends And New Stickers
• Compare And Compete With Friends On Leaderboards By Hash-tagging Runs
• Motivation & Guidance From Nike Athletes Mo Farah, Allyson Felix, Ashton Eaton, Kevin Hart And Many More
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
GET ALL THE DETAIL YOU NEED—pace, location, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and greater control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
Google Play Rating
- We've been busy. Check out what's new:
- Introducing NRC Camera Effects for Facebook. Access Facebook Camera in NRC to share your post-run selfie with fun new effects, including animated headbands and route details. Make sure that you save your image and share it again on the Nike feed.
- Improved Run Settings. We’ve simplified how you customise your run experience. Check it out to easily change your display/audio preferences, switch to indoor mode and more.
- General bug fixes and enhancements