MailChimp - Email, Marketing Automation
24 August 2017
4.4 and up
Create New Campaigns Wherever You Are
Access the campaign builder to create new campaigns directly from your mobile device when you’re away from your desk.
- Select an intent-based template and edit its existing content blocks.
- Use the content manager to insert product images automatically pulled in from your connected store.
- Edit basic campaign details before you send: campaign name, subject line, list, from name, and from email address.
- View the same pre-delivery checklist from the web version when you send or schedule your draft campaigns.
- Replicate any campaign to make changes.
- Share or export your sent campaigns
- Preview all your sent and draft campaigns in one place.
Account Overview from Your Dashboard
The same dashboard you see when you log into the web version of MailChimp also gives you a clear overview of your account activity on your mobile device.
- Spot trends in your audience growth, campaign engagement, and e-commerce activity.
- Keep tabs on your overall account activity, like subscribes and unsubscribes.
- Think there might be MailChimp features you’re overlooking? Check out the ‘Explore’ section of the Dashboard to find options that work for your mobile marketing plan.
Manage Your Lists
With the MailChimp mobile app, you can create a new list, monitor growth and performance, and add new subscribers while you’re on the go.
- Create a new list.
- Add new subscribers.
- View statistics and growth for each list in your account.
- Check out individual subscribers or subscriber groups on your list.
- Edit and add notes to subscriber profiles.
View your campaign reports to monitor their performance even when you’re away from your computer.
- View opens, clicks, and social activity for each sent campaign.
- See how much revenue your campaigns generate and other e-commerce statistics.
- Export or share your campaign reports.
Streamlined Account Creation
Sign up and get started with MailChimp from anywhere with our mobile app. Once you activate an account, you can create a list and share a signup form we generate for you, then edit the text and image content blocks in the blank draft email campaign that’s automatically included in new accounts.
- Quickly set up an account and get started from anywhere.
- Create, name, and edit a list as soon as you activate an account.
- Share the signup form automatically generated for your list.
Collaborate and Share Accounts
MailChimp is a team marketing app-—your whole team can use it without getting any wires crossed. If you’ve set up a multi-user account, you can add a user with any permission level on the mobile app.
MailChimp Pro Features
If you’re a MailChimp Pro user, use the mobile app to access Delivery Insights and multivariate campaign reports.
- See your campaign’s status as soon as you click ‘send’ with Delivery Insights—think of it as shipment tracking for your email.
- Make a mistake? Stop delivery on campaigns sent to a list of 10,000 recipients or more.
- Review your multivariate campaign reports to see how the tested variables performed.
More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to grow their businesses on their terms. Being yourself makes all the difference.
Google Play Rating
- Campaign creation is now available on mobile!
- On a train or in a tree, up in the air or out at sea—you can create a campaign here or there. Create a campaign anywhere!
- Add a block, remove a block: Drag and drop content blocks into your template to customize the look and feel of your campaign.
- Sometimes a campaign needs a hero...image. Add a background color or image that matches the style of your brand.