Find My Parked Car
28 January 2018
4.1 and up
Find My Parked Car allows you to save your exact parking location and view it at a later time when needed. After parking your car, press the park button and your location will be saved. When you later need to see where you parked your car, you can open the app and view it's exact location.
Automatic Parking Detection
Find My Parked Car detects when you start walking after driving, and notifies you with your accurate parking location. The app also notifies you when you get near your car, and guides you to its location.
• Automatic Parking Detection
• Take a picture of the parking location
• Set an alarm for metered parking
• Write a note with the floor number or street name
• Android Wear support (both rectangular and round watches)
• Turn-by-turn walking navigation
• Parking History
• Share parking location with others
• Android N quick title
Become a beta tester
Google Play Rating
- Version 5.0.3
• Improved Bluetooth detection reliability
• Reduced latency of getting current location
• Fixed Automatic Parking Detection not starting automatically after restart
• Fixed "Park" app shortcut not saving the parking location
As many of you requested, this update makes the dark theme available for free to all users. A new black theme is also available, as well as an option to change the default blue primary color.