25 January 2018
4.1 and up
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use this wallet for mining or faucets!! Receiving lots of huge transactions, typically made by pools or faucets, can make the wallet extremely slow! A desktop wallet is better for mining purposes. A mobile wallet should be used for the coins you need on the go. :)
NOTE ABOUT TRANSACTION FEE
With the latest official Dogecoin client the rules for transaction fees have been changed. This app automatically selects the right fee for you, so the transactions won't get stuck. The minimum fee for a transaction is 1 DOGE. Additional fees are mandatory if you send amounts smaller than 1 DOGE. This is an attempt to fight "Spam"-Transactions which would otherwise hurt the network.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Dogecoin amount in DOGE and mDOGE.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Dogecoin via NFC, QR-codes or Dogecoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Dogecoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Dogecoin balance.
You can find more about Dogecoin at
If you want to contribute to Dogecoin Wallet, the project is located at
This is a fork of the popular Bitcoin Wallet by Andreas Schildbach and was converted to Dogecoin by me.
Find the original at
Use at your own risk!
Google Play Rating
- Fixing the Android 4.4 crash, sorry!
This release brings mostly bugfixes from upstream. A few improvements have been made in regards to peer connection and sync status display. Before you yell "scam", make sure your wallet is actually synced.
- Fix exchange rates
- For Android 7.0 and above, multiple 'coins received' notifications are bundled into a notification group.
- For Android 8.0 and above, support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons.
- Other bugfixes