Simple Diet Diary
19 January 2018
4.0.3 and up
• Quick logging of your stuff.
• Log as many or as few nutrients as you like, and even invent your own.
• Look up nutrient values in the optional offline database, or enter them manually.
• Quickly select previously entered foods.
• Display each day's total or remaining nutrient allowance.
• View graphs of nutrient history.
• Share data as HTML, CSV or SQLite database.
• Home-screen widgets for quick viewing of your totals.
The in-app purchase unlocks the following features:
• Customize the widget appearance.
• Share daily totals and item data.
• Alter the date range when sharing data.
• Select the dark theme.
• Dynamically adjust targets.
• Choose actions for double-tap and long-press on the totals bar.
• The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing backup files on the SD card.
• The In-app purchases permission is used for a single purchase to unlock the premium features listed above.
Google Play Rating
- • Added flexible options for deleting entries and items.
• Made zero nutrient values be recorded and displayed.
• Made the cursor initially appear to the right of numerical values on the item edit screen.
• Fixed the delay in the paste button becoming active.
• Fixed a bug in the graph screen "go to date" button.