29 August 2017
4.0 and up
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
Google Play Rating
Audiobook position syncing improvements.
The app now shows an indication on the bookshelf if all of the parts of a book aren't downloaded.
Support for Android O.
Added support for Android Wear 2.0.
Added in-app help in several languages.
Fixed a bug that prevented audiobook playback from resuming using headset controls.
Updated night mode font color based on user feedback.
Improved cover display in eBooks.