9 February 2018
4.0.3 and up
BombSquad supports touch screens as well as a variety of controllers so all your friends can get in on the action.
You can even use phones and tablets as controllers via the free 'BombSquad Remote' app.
Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play (or a phone/tablet running the 'BombSquad Remote' app)
Google Play Rating
- Fixed an issue where the game could get stuck in a black screen after resuming
- Replay playback speed can now be adjusted in the menu
- Fixed issue with touch controls showing up in party chat
- Fixed issues with the new anti-turbo logic
- New character! Grumbledorf the Wizard
- Bug fixes and performance improvements