17 October 2017
6.0 and up
• Key Features
- Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync and Gmail.
- Add events or tasks from emails.
- EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
- Multi-account support
- Samsung Dex support
- Easy to join conference calls
- View and track related items
- Global Address List (GAL)
- MDM configuration through Google restriction API (for KNOX workspace user)
- EAS IT policy support
- Unified search (Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
- Event Sync (Exchange 2010, CalDAV, S planner, Google calendar)
- Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contacts)
- Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, excluding S Memo)
- Tasks Sync (Recurring Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
• Supported Servers
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Google, Baidu (IMAP/POP3)
- Office 365
- Other servers that support Exchange ActiveSync : IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, etc.
• Available OS:
Samsung smartphones running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow or later.
Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud servers. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device, and Samsung Electronics® never access any user data.
If you have questions or feature requests, please contact us using Samsung Members on your device or visit help.content.samsung.com.
--- User Information Access ---
To provide the best service possible, we would like to access the following information from your mobile device with your permission. Even if you choose not to accept 'Optional Information', you will still be able to use the basic features of Samsung Focus.
- Contacts : Allows Samsung Focus to display the list of contacts stored on your device.
- Calendar : Allows Samsung Focus to display the list of events stored on your device.
- Phone : Allows Samsung Focus to display the contacts stored in the SIM card.
- Storage : Allows Samsung Focus to upload attachments when sending emails and save attachments when receiving emails.
- Location : Allows Samsung Focus to display the exact location of events scheduled.
Google Play Rating
- Supports Tablet device and Samsung DEX.
Supports calendar data sync (CalDav function).
Supports enhanced EAS features (IT policy, managed configuration - B2B only).
Provides improved UI with increased productivity and usability
Fixed known issues and bugs.