Samsung Video Library
9 October 2017
4.1 and up
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by - Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
- Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
- Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
- It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
- Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube ...
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** - 'Private' functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
Google Play Rating
1. New features
* Sort by Order : Ascending / Descending option
* Resume position card : It shows the last video you played.
* Now you can select and move contents if multiple folder exists.
* Now you can rename a file.
2. Bug fix
3. Supported devices
- Galaxy Note8 series only