14 July 2017
4.1 and up
How DealDash Works?
1. Buy Bids - Bids allow you to participate in the auction for a chance to win a nice deal. You’re can purchase bids in a variety of different pack sizes. The normal price per bid is 60¢ and with this price you can get a pack of 60 bids for $36 to get started. However, DealDash regularly offers bid sales where you can purchase them as cheap as 15¢ per bid. If you buy a larger bid pack, the cost per bid is usually much lower.
2. Browse Auctions - All items sold on DealDash are brand new and come with manufacturer warranties. DealDash has a partnership with Best Buy and Sears so most of the items come from them.
3. Start Bidding - All auctions start at $0.00. Each bid placed adds one penny to the final price of the item. Each bid restarts the timer to 10 seconds to allow a chance for someone else to place a bid.
4. Win & Save - When no more bids are placed, the last bidder wins the auction. The winner gets the item for the discounted price and shipping is always FREE. The auctions are very unpredictable and you never know when people will stop bidding and the auction will sell. It’s possible the auctions could last just a couple seconds, minutes, hours or even a couple days.
5. What Happens When You Don’t Win? - There can only be one winner in an auction. When you don’t win you can get all your bids back if you buy the item at the regular ‘Buy It Now’ price, listed in the auction.
Still have questions?
We're also more than happy to give you a hand if you need any help, or just want say hi! Get in touch with our customer support team by writing to [email protected]
Google Play Rating
- Bug fixes