I Am Innocent
8 October 2017
4.2 And up
The game’s many characters, with their complex personalities and skeletons in the closet, plus its ethical dilemmas and emotional scenes create a realistic atmosphere and weave an involved, mysterious story that’ll keep you engrossed to the very end.
- Investigate a complicated serial killer case.
- Realistic phone calls, photos, documents, and computer hacking.
- Communicate easily without needing to deal with huge paragraphs of text.
- Your answers affect your relationships with the characters.
- Multiple ending options, depending on your choices and your relationships.
- Many days of gameplay.
This game is completely free but might include some optional in-app purchases that make it easier to finish.
Google Play Rating
- Ending bug fixed