15 February 2018
4.0 and up
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
• View and reply to highlights and private messages on Android Wear, Android Auto, Pebble, and Sony LiveView.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on [email protected] or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Google Play Rating
- You can now choose an image to use as a public avatar visible to other IRCCloud users. Take a photo or choose a picture from your account settings screen and make sure you have both the "User icons" and "Avatars" settings enabled in the "Message Layout" settings.
• Adjust spacing between mode symbols and nicks when using the monospace font
• More :emocode: shortcuts
• Stability improvements and minor fixes