5.0 (October Beta 6)
9 November 2017
4.1 and up
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Google Play Rating
- Version 5.0:
• Access your organisation's on-premises files from your mobile device with SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 support. Open and edit your most important files, and even make them available offline. Note: This is only compatible with Windows authentication (NTLM) and Forms-based authentication. Talk to your IT admin for more information.