1 November 2017
4.1 and up
Subscribe to Napster's 30 day free trial today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs. Paid subscription required after trial.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, after your 30 day free trial period Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists.
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices with iOS, Android, and Windows. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
Connect with Napster
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
Google Play Rating
- - Significant playback performance improvements
- Bluetooth connectivity experience improvements
- Several bug fixes
Would you like to have access to our bleeding edge app versions and provide valuable feedback to our product development team?
Become a beta tester today!: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.rhapsody
Be sure to keep Updates turned on to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available