8 February 2018
4.0 and up
Once upon a time, there was a small town. The townsfolk lived happily but they were so poor, that they couldn’t even afford to go somewhere decent on holidays. But on the day, when everybody has abandoned all hope, a miracle occurred. The ground beneath the town shook violently and burst out a myriad of despicable monsters. And from that point on all of the townsfolk, who had survived, lived happily ever after. Why? Because dungeon has attracted all sorts of heroes and adventurers. They protected the innocent and ended up being a really good spenders, boosting the town’s economy.
And now the little town flourishes, as it stands on top of a dangerous dungeon, filled with dead adventurers and their miserable souls.
- This game supports user-created mods! And as we further develop this feature, soon you will be able to create whole new game!
- Hardcore rogue-like experience!
- 6 hero classes to chose from
- Town hub to prepare you for your journey and introduce you to the game world
- Over 30 dungeon levels of the main dungeon split into 6 unique dungeon types
- 3 optional dungeons: Spider Lair, Necropolis, Ice Caves
- Dozens of items and monsters
- Various bosses
- Hats! Everyone likes hats
Follow us on Twitter:
Find latest announcements and news on our facebook page:
Check out our development blog, where we talk about future updates and projects:
This project is an open source software under the GPLv3 License. The source code can be found here:
If you wish to participate in localization to other languages please visit:
You can check
for full changelog on our wiki
Google Play Rating
- - New Hero - Gnoll
- The damage of magic wands in melee now depends on level of Hero magic skill
- For each Hero, no more than one result will be displayed on the highscores board
- Auto-sync with Google PlayGames is disabled (You can synchronize manually)
- A large update of the Brazilian-Portuguese translation
- New hero class options for modding: forbiddenActions, friendlyMobs
- New language added: Malay language