Smart Launcher 3
13 October 2017
4.0 and up
Smart Launcher upgrades the interface of your device providing it a clean home screen powered by an efficient and styleable app launch center.
Customization is a very important part of SL, any part of the app is personalizable and tons of free themes are available for free, providing icon pack, widgets and launcher skins. Almost any icon pack supported by Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher or Adw Launcher is supported in Smart Launcher too.
Some of the most notable features in SL are:
- exclusive app launch center layouts: try out the flower and the honeycomb layouts;
- global, AI powered search bar: search in apps, contacts and web.
- smart turn off: your screen automatically turns off when lay down your phone;
- Many customization options and hundreds of free themes
- on screen notifications: see which app needs attention (requires plugin);
- knock off: turn off the screen with a double tap (requires plugin);
- gestures support: up to 10 different gestures!
- hide apps: remove any app from your app grid (works also with system apps)
- security: select the apps you want to hide and protect them with a PIN.
- popup widgets: double tap on an icon to show the widget you chose;
- low resources usage: Smart Launcher is optimized to work greatly even on older devices and to use as less memory and battery as possible in any situation.
- great wallpaper selection: new wallpaper proposed every day.
- custom lock screens: personalize and add features to your lock screen;
- interface optimized both for portrait and landscape mode
Smart Launcher is community-driven project, regularly updated with new features to support the most recent Android APIs and new devices. You can join our community and find out how to become a beta tester using this link: https://plus.google.com/communities/114803489211052363907
Google Play Rating
- - Updated search bar APIs for web suggestions (this update is necessary to continue using the feature)
- Improved RAM usage;
- Fixed a bug that caused SL to crash while using certain apps;