Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast
19 February 2018
4.1 and up
Yatse can remote control all your Kodi's like many others, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance the usage of your beloved media center, including many features that you never thought you needed.
Main unique functions
• Stream your supported media to your local Android devices or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Play or cast your supported local media on your media center or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex and Emby servers
• Natural voice commands
• Full Android Wear and Auto support
• Offline Media*: Sync media to your device for offline playing
• Audio Player*: Listen to your music everywhere
• Offline library
• Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
• Support Media Player Classic (MPC) as an external player
• Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
• Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to the most advanced Kodi / XBMC remote functions
• AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse
• Modern and intuitive interface, designed for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Notifications and Lockscreen controls
• Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
• Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
• Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Media Center remotely, ...
• Send media from YouTube or browser
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
• Support themes*
• Support all Android versions from JellyBean to Oreo
• Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
Support and documentation
• Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/Wiki
• Support: https://yatse.tv/Debug
• FAQs: https://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
The free version is fully functional and does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the purchase of the Unlocker to be used.
Consider buying Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Facebook: https://yatse.tv/Facebook
• Twitter: https://yatse.tv/Twitter
• Google+: https://yatse.tv/GooglePlus
• Most Addons and PVR cannot be streamed due to Kodi limitations
• Yatse exists since 2011, the fact that something is called Official does not make it original or better (Hello Kore ;) )
• This application support all Kodi versions including latest beta (Helix, Isengard, Jarvis, Krypton, Leia) | See https://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, Librelec, Openelec are also fully supported.
• The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
• All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
• Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
• Plex™ is a trademarks of Plex, inc
• Emby™ is a trademarks of Emby LLC
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
• No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Google Play Rating
• Performance fix
• Plex and Emby wizard now correctly support HTTPS only servers without requiring advanced settings edition.
• Continue internal migrations to new better and faster ways :)
• Fix editing custom commands.
• Bug fixes and optimizations.
And more see application internal Changelog.
If you have any issue please contact us!
If you like this, do not forget to rate the application and to purchase the In-App Unlocker or donate to ensure continued development.