DiskDigger photo recovery
10 July 2017
2.3 and up
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a "limited" scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device's memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
Google Play Rating
- - Improved compatibility with some older devices.
- Improved memory management with large quantities of recoverable files.
- Fixed a few possible crashes on certain devices.