09 February, 2018
4.4 and up
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
Google Play Rating
- Slack 2.51 Release Notes:
• Fixed: Toggling quickly between “away” and “available,” was sometimes leaving you with the wrong status. Basically, you were in, you were out, you were in, out; in, out: it shook us all about. We did some careful coding, and we’ve turned ourselves around. And that’s what it’s all about.
Full Release Notes: https://slack.com/release-notes/android