Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness
7 September 2017
4.4 and up
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness. This means giving women the confidence, strength and happiness they need to achieve their goals.
Sweat is the go-to place for women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space & equipment. Kayla has also developed BBG Stronger, a new weights-based program for gym goers.
• Sjana Elise Earp’s Yoga program includes vinyasa-style resistance flows and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker that helps you get the bikini body that you’ve always wanted!
Join now and enjoy 7 days of free workouts, meal plans and community motivation!
Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning
• Workouts only take 28 minutes to complete with minimal equipment required to exercise
• Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cooldown, rehabilitation and cardio
• Track exercise workouts with a weekly workout plan and coaching recommendations for best results
• Track fitness with a weekly food and exercise tracker to keep your health intact
Healthy Eating & Meal Planning
• Meal planning made easy. Eat a healthy diet with pre-made shopping lists that make meal planning and nutrition simple
• Diet tracker includes a meal plan with menus and recipes to suit multiple preferences.
• Nutrition tailored for everyone. Healthy eating suitable for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences
Weight Tracking & Exercise Motivation
• Track weight and compare your weekly progress with private side-by-side photos
• Share photos from your workouts with your friends and the bikini body community for further motivation
• Participate in global women fitness challenges and give your friends exercise motivation by competing in participating workouts
• Receive motivation from Taptic and audio notifications during your workouts to keep you updated
Educational Services & More
• Educate yourself with over 300 pages of educational content that you can use to expand your knowledge of fitness, nutrition and maintaining a healthy diet
• Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
Sweat makes it easier for a woman to manage her health and fitness using a new, interactive personal trainer app. Take control of your health and fitness by downloading Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 7-day trial period. Should you choose to continue use of the Sweat tracking app, we offer a single auto-renewing subscription option:
Just GBP £15.99/month
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in Google Play after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Google Play Rating
- Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide. As always, we listened to your feedback and are proud to release a new update that is better than ever. With this release we have:
- Updated the workout user interface and made tweaks elsewhere
- Emptied an entire can of bug spray, now there is almost no bugs left
- Finally, we continue to endeavour to move as fast as you do and spent some time with optimisations.
Love Sweat? Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the community!