Discord - Chat for Gamers
11 October 2017
4.1 and up
With the Discord Android app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text chat channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game chat:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time messaging: Share video, images, and text in rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant Invite: Easily add friends to your voice server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game chat groups in one client
- Organizable channels: Keep discussions on topic through structured communication
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Google Play Rating
- - Channel Categories are live! Organize your server with categories! It’s like cleaning your room except a lot more fun and smells better.
- New view that shows more details for a user. Long press an avatar or tap a user in the members list to get the deets gurl.
- New long-press actions for editing, muting, creating invites, or sensually caressing channels.
- Notifications on Android Oreo now work.
- Fixed a bug where users could not create channel categories. Whoops -_-