Cryptonaut - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker
12 March 2018
4.1 and up
In addition to tracking your portfolio's value over time, you can set price alerts for the coins you care about. Watch the price of coins in fiat currencies like USD or GBP, or in Bitcoin or Ethereum. If the price moves above or below one of your alerts, you'll receive a push notifications from Cryptonaut so you can trade accordingly.
1. Track the value of your cryptocurrency portfolio over 1 hour, day, week, month, and more.
2. See your portfolio in BTC, ETH or any fiat currency of your choice.
3. Set price alerts and receive push notifications when the price of coins moves.
4. We support multiple languages such as English, Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Russian and more.
5. We support multiple currencies like USD, GBP, EUR, and more.
We're focused on delivering an easy-to-understand, beautiful experience for crypto. Cryptonaut features a beautiful user interface, amazing and slick looking charts, all of the crypto markets and coins right there for you to see, all wrapped in a pretty package. We make it easy to get started by allowing you to place 'simple trades', or simply adding coins to your portfolio and tracking their value over time.
If you're a more advanced trader, we allow you to add your different cryptocurrencies and place trades against different trade pairs like BTC / USD, BTC / ETH, and more. You can trade any coin against BTC, ETH or any fiat currency we support. Add trade fees, costs, and dates, and we'll tell you exactly how your crypto trades are performing.
At Cryptonaut we want to make Bitcoin easy. Our goal is to be the most beautiful, easy-to-use app for managing your cryptocurrency portfolio. We hope you enjoy Cryptonaut!
What are cryptocurrencies?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange or a token designed to perform a specific function. It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions as well as to control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies live on a distributed ledger called a Blockchain, and essentially, cryptocurrencies are limited entries in that blockchain that no one can change unless specific conditions are fulfilled. Some of the most popular cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, NEM, and many, many more.
In recent years trading cryptocurrencies has been an incredibly exciting and financially rewarding way to invest and earn profits. However - until recently there were not many good crypto portfolio options available for people who owned many, many cryptocurrencies. We created Cryptonaut to solve this problem, and allow you to track all of your crypto coins in one place.
Google Play Rating
- Welcome to 2.1.0!
1. You can now choose a specific exchange price and currency pair for each coin in the app.
2. Created some awesome filters to filter coins by on the markets page. Filter by market cap, trade volume, and 24HR change.
3. Daily portfolio alerts - receive daily alerts with the value of you portfolio and the percentage change over 24 hours.
4. Emergency / big move alerts - receive alerts when your portfolio moves more than 5% in 1 HR or 1 Day.