MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever
2 December 2017
4.0.3 and up
The Mechanical Box is one of the last fragments of the technology used by the Ancients and still existing in the post-apocalyptic world of the alternative Earth. A high-tech device created with only one purpose: to store and protect an unknown Object inside. To date, the Box is in poor condition: it’s partially damaged and overgrown with moss and other vegetation. There is a warning written on one side which is still readable: "SUBNUCLEAR CELLS MUST NOT BE REPLACED".
How to play
★ If you have no idea how to start playing, then why don’t you try some clicker game.
★ Every protection layer of the Mechanical Box is supplied with the BGB - Big Green Button design for moving to the next level below. You just need to press it 😁
★ If you try to solve a puzzle and eventually find yourself in a dead end, don’t give up! The MechBox has a built-in hint system. But remember, MechBox isn’t a game for casual players but rather an armored metalware bristling with security systems. And a hint is just a hint, not a ready-made solution.
If you feel like helping me localize MechBox into your native language, please email me: [email protected]
Features of the M-BOX
- MechBox is an incredible, ultimately hard, addictive, unique puzzle
- This game is perfect for those who want to test their puzzle solving skills for all it's worth
- Boost your brain power in this colorful adventure full of secrets and mysteries!
- No time limits, you can play offline
- Amazing graphics optimized for tablets and smartphones
- If you're stuck, the Box has some tips inside!
- You can play absolutely free!
- No casual match-3 puzzles, just logical problems and thinking outside the box
- In this puzzle, you can find Tower of Hanoi, Bulls and Cows and other mini games
- Test yourself, find hidden tips and Easter Eggs in the set of epic puzzles
- Have no idea what to do on your holidays? Avoid traps and solve the mystery of the Mechanical Box!
- What you're waiting for? Start solving puzzles right now!
Google Play Rating
- You wanted challenging levels? Well, the thirteenth layer of the Mechanical Box is exactly what you want!