Password Safe and Manager
17 February 2018
8.0 and up
Do you want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe and Manager is the best solution!
It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. The encryption which is used for protecting your data is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
You can trust Password Safe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the vault, upload the database to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets, you can generate as many randomly created passwords right from your homescreen, and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Essential functions at a glance
• secure storage of your passwords, accounts, access data, etc.
• categorize your entries in the Password Safe
• access via one single master-password
• Password Generator for creating secure passwords
• backup and restore the encrypted database
• customizability of the user interface
• automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices)
• Password Generator-widgets
• password strength indicator
• no unnecessary Android rights
• [PRO] attach images to entries
• [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
• [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
• [PRO] fingerprint login (Android 6.0 required)
• [PRO] archive entries
• [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
• [PRO] see password history
• [PRO] mass assign entries to category
• [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
• [PRO] automatic logout after specific time and/or when screen turned off
• [PRO] further designs
• [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
• BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
• KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: It's needed to kill the app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages, have any feature requests, problems or something like that :)
Google Play Rating
- v5.8 (February 2018)
* show password strength
* add adaptive icon
* fix scrolling and rotation issues
* fix reported crashes
The app is an offline product. It is not possible to do an automatic sync or backup/restore, so don't forget to make proper backups in case something goes wrong! I am not responsible for eventual database corruptions or any data loss!