Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor
18 February 2018
4.0 and up
You can also change the location of picture to anywhere. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Photo location changer.
Or to remove/strip all Exif tags inside the photos. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Exif remover, or Photo data stripper.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
If you want to support, consider to get the Pro version with no ads and more features.
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow non-system application to write file to the external sdcard. Please read more at: https://metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
• Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor's integrated photo browser.
• Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
• Batch editing multiple photos.
• Remove all photo information to protect your privacy.
• Add, modify EXIF tags:
- Camera model
- Camera maker
- Captured time
- Orientation (rotation)
- Shutter speed
- Focal length
- ISO speed
- White balance.
- And much more tags...
If you're facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
- WiFi Permission: This application requires network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
- Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
For example in the case of application Maps", there is a button on the map, when you taps on it, the map to your current location.
On Android 6.0 and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.
Google Play Rating
- Update engine