24 January 2018
4.0.3 and up
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Touch ID® (iPhone® 5s and later models only); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch (iPhone 6s and later)
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in
• View up-to-date balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts
• Receive customized Account Alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, transactions above an amount you define, and more
• Locate nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs
MANAGE YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with U.S. Bank Bill Pay
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel any time before processing
• Stay on track with convenient Bill Pay reminders via text1 or email
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Securely send money with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels directly from account to account, and payments typically complete in just minutes.4
• With our "Send to Account" option, send money using your recipient’s account information5
• Request money and track responses from as many as five people at once
• Use the camera in your supported mobile device to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free Mobile Check Deposit2
• Transfer funds between your U.S. Bank accounts
• Transfer between your accounts at U.S. Bank and elsewhere3
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier
GET HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• Use the Self Service menu to update your contact information, change your ATM PIN, order checks and more
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. Eligibility requirements apply. Please see the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement for more information.
4. To send money in minutes with Zelle, you must have an eligible U.S. Bank account and have a mobile phone number registered in your Online and Mobile Banking profile for at least 3 calendar days. Transactions typically occur in minutes between registered Zelle users. First-time payments to new registrants may take up to 3 business days after registration. Recipients must have an eligible bank account in the United States. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
5. To receive money, the recipient must have an account with a bank that supports Popmoney payments.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2017 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Google Play Rating
- Thanks for your continued feedback – we’re excited to share the following enhancements:
• Credit card activation – now you can activate your U.S. Bank credit card within the app
• New in-app help – get responses to your everyday banking questions
• More information – transaction history now includes the date your card was swiped
• Better performance – fixed a bug that was crashing or freezing the app during login and while making deposits