Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator)
23 January 2018
2.2 and up
Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
- Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
- Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
- Game progress saving and loading - 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
- Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
- Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=101
- Zapper (light gun) emulation
- Turbo buttons & A+B button
- PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
- Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
- 44100 Hz stereo sound
- Hardware keyboard support
- Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
- Screenshots - easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
- Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=108
- NES and ZIP file support
No ROMs are included in the application.
Place your ROMs (zipped or unzipped) anywhere on your SD card - Nostalgia.NES will find them.
This is the lite version of Nostalgia.NES. It is ad-supported and some features (manual progress saving/loading and game rewinding) are enabled only when ads are displayed (ie. when you are connected to the internet). We do not want to disturb you during gameplay - no ads will be displayed when a game is running.
Nostalgia.NES is GPLv3-licensed and you can download its source code here: http://goo.gl/FxU6Iq
Do not hesitate to send bug reports, suggestions or questions to our email.
Google Play Rating
- bug fixes