23 January 2018
4.4 and up
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Frequent contacts - the list of recent contacts;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications (paid);
* SMS - recently received SMS;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the "+" icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Gmail:
1. Go to the gmail settings, then "POP / IMAP Forwarding", then "Enable IMAP".
2. Open the settings for your Google Account (https://myaccount.google.com/), then "Sign in to your Google Account", then "Application Passwords."
3. Create a password and enter it with the login into the form in the launcher.
How to connect to Outlook:
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings - Applications - Settings - Default applications - Settings - Manager - AIO Launch
Google Play Rating