Carculator: Free Car Payment Calculator
14 February 2018
4.2 and up
- Shop for cars with millions of vehicles at your fingertips
- Tap listings to see estimates for car loan or lease payments, including taxes and fees
- Adjust easy-to-use calculator sliders to see how changes in price, interest rate, tax, and fees affect total cost
- Save hours of time by estimating payments and comparing offers before you go to the dealership
Shopping for cars and calculating detailed payments on millions of new and used vehicles is now just a few taps away.
Car Loan Calculator
- How much is my monthly loan payment if I buy the car? What's the total cost of the loan after taxes, fees, and interest?
- Carculator features a comprehensive car loan calculator that clearly highlights monthly payment, total vehicle cost, and amount due at signing
- The app also includes a new car loan calculator summary that shows how the monthly payment, total vehicle cost, and amount due at signing break down by fees, down payment, interest charges, and taxes
- Car loan calculator amortization table makes it easy to see loan payoff amounts
- Carculator car loan calculator empowers you to negotiate more easily by bringing transparency to the fees and interest charges in your deal
Car Lease Calculator
- What are my monthly new car lease payments with taxes? What's the total cost of the deal?
- The monthly new car lease calculator includes all of the benefits of the auto loan calculator features and more
- Most new car lease payment calculators do not include tax calculations due to complexity and state-specific rules, but the Carculator car lease calculator accounts for all car leasing tax scenarios, allowing you to match dealer quotes down to the penny
- The new car lease calculator summary makes it easy to toggle on different money factors and quote details to see how changes affect monthly payment and total cost of the lease
Google Play Rating
- We are working on building the most powerful car payment calculator for you. We want your feedback! Try it out and let us know what we can do better. Thanks!