Huckleberry: Sleep Improvement for Kids
7 March 2018
4.1 and up
Huckleberry’s goal is to make a good night’s sleep possible for every family. Thank you for taking part!
MAIN FEATURES & SERVICES
- SweetSpotTM: The world’s 1st real-time predictor of when your child will next be tired, but not overtired. Consider it a sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing tool. It adjusts as your child grows.
- Preliminary checkup to see how your child’s sleep is doing for his or her age
- Sleep logging that is easy to do with one hand, with a single tap
- Daily sleep charts, sleep stats and summary
- Intelligent color labelling of day and night sleep
- Night mode color scheme option
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP PLAN
Is your child waking frequently at night, taking forever to fall asleep, rising before the sun, or taking short naps? Do you just want to check whether your child’s sleep is on track?
The optional Comprehensive Sleep Plan is for parents who are ready to improve sleep for their little ones, in a way that works for them.
First log 3-7 days of sleep patterns, and take the adaptive questionnaire. Our algorithms and pediatric sleep experts work together to analyze your data and develop a personalized, easy-to-follow program for you and your child. This includes:
- A full analysis by both our proprietary algorithms and experienced sleep consultants.
- A tailored sleep schedule(s) that takes both your child's sleep needs and family's time constraints into account.
- Step-by-step detailed guidance to tackle all current sleep issues, put together and written by one of our experienced sleep consultants just for you, for your specific situation and parenting approach. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
- Questions about your plan covered for an entire month.
CONTINUED CARE SUBSCRIPTION
Continued Care is available for parents who have already received a Comprehensive Sleep Plan, and want to maintain healthy sleep as their child’s needs change. This includes:
- Continued assessment and guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions, and developmental leaps through 0-5 years
- Ongoing recommended schedules based on your child’s changing needs
- Access to sleep consultant Q&A sessions
**Want more Huckleberry?**
Learn more at www.huckleberrysleep.com
Join us at www.facebook.com/huckleberrysleep
See us at www.instagram.com/huckleberrysleep
Google Play Rating
- - FREE Huckleberry SweetSpot™: predicts when your child will next be tired, but not overtired
- New package & pricing options:
(1) Preliminary Checkup: a FREE assessment for parents who want to see whether their little one’s sleep is on track
(2) Comprehensive Sleep Plan: an in-depth analysis that explains what’s going on, recommended sleep schedules, and step-by-step guidance
(3) Continued Care: purchased with a Comprehensive Sleep Plan, to maintain healthy sleep through developmental changes