microtasks - todo/notes/tasks in notification area
3 March 2018
5.0 and up
Tasks come "locked" by default for not accidentally swiping them away. When you are done with a task, "unlock" and swipe to delete it.
Add new tasks from the notification themselves using the "new" action. You can "edit" an existing task as well. To create a new task when there is no active task, just use the microtasks app simple interface.
• Quickly add task / todo / note
• Always visible in the notification area
• Plain simple interface
• Add / edit tasks from the notifications themselves
• Tasks are "locked" by default for no accidental swipe
• Tasks are retained when the device is restarted. Just relaunch the app.
Google Play Rating
- * Adding a highlight option for important tasks
* Adding a Quick Settings tile for adding new tasks easily
* Minor bufixes