27 January 2018
4.0 and up
- Free and Open Source - no ads/tracking.
- Swipe posts and comments left and right to perform customizable actions, such as upvote/downvote, or save/hide.
- Advanced cache management - automatically stores past versions of posts and comments.
- Support for multiple accounts.
- Two-column tablet mode (can be used on your phone, if it's big enough)
- Image precaching (optional: always, never, or Wi-Fi only).
- Built in image viewer, and GIF player.
- Support for imgur albums and gifv files
- Night mode (i.e. a dark theme)
- Translations for some languages (let me know if you'd like to help out!)
Available on GitHub: https://github.com/QuantumBadger/RedReader
- tomorrowkey.jp, for the (legacy) GIF decoder (https://code.google.com/p/android-gifview/)
- Apache, for various libraries
- The Jackson JSON processor (http://jackson.codehaus.org/)
- Joda (http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/)
Google Play Rating
- Preference to add "Random Subreddit" item to main menu
Ability to disable inbox replies when commenting
Fix for fullscreen video in internal browser
Preference to exclude text when sharing comment
Scroll to top when collapsing self post
Disable sending replies to inbox for comments