Shortcutter - Quick Settings & Sidebar
8 February 2018
6.0 and up
Screen Record & Capture, Rounded Corners, Blue Light Filter with start/stop scheduling, Night Light/Desk Clock, *Immersive Mode, *Monochrome, Countdown Timer, Data Usage, Battery Percentage, In Ear Audio, Brightness Presets, Weather, Location, WiFi, WiFi Hot Spot, Custom Apps, Custom Activities, Shortcuts & MUCH MORE!
Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help :)
A multitude of options to access apps, activities, shortcuts, settings & services in an instant.
Compatible with Android 6.0+
The Sidebar may not function correctly on some older LG 6.0 devices, LG broke something.
Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes & limitations
If you have any issues, suggestions or requests, please contact me via the link in the app, I will do all i can to help & all feedback is appreciated
Beta testing via Google+:
Opt In; https://plus.google.com/communities/103202615559649446993
Sidebar / Floating Toolbox:
- A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out SideBar
- Up to 97 Quick Shortcuts available, including up to 30 Custom tiles (App, Activity, Shortcut & Web Link)!
- Theme Customisations
- Custom Icons (Feel free to mail me with any of your own)
- Custom sizes
- Custom position
Up To 30 Exposed Launcher Shortcuts:
- Allows you to toggle Settings & Start/Stop Shortcutter services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
* Admin - Screen Lock.
* Accessibility - Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps, Split Screen (N+).
Quick Settings Tiles (Android N 7.0+):
* 76 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available for the standard user (50 in the free version).
* +10 Tiles for Advanced users with a PC.
* +4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
That's 90 Quick Setting Tiles for the power users out there.
- Auto Sync
- App Drawer/Folder
- Battery Percentage
- Camera Launch
- Clipboard editor
- Clicker - Counts total clicks
- Countdown Timer
- Data Usage
- File Browser
- Font Scale
- Keyboard / IME Selector
- Touch Vibration
- Location Mode: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.*
- In Ear Audio
- Speaker Audio
- Play/Pause Music
- Multi Window
- Mute media volume
- New Tweet
- New Email
- Next Alarm
- Night Light/Desk Clock
- Power Menu
- Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
- Screen Lock - *Requires Device Admin*
- Screen Orientation
- Recent Apps
- Expand Quick Settings
- Expand Notifications
- RAM Usage
- Rounded Corners
- Quick SMS
- Volume Panel
- Screen Timeout
- Screen Brightness Mode
- Brightness Preset
- Ring Mode
- Power Saver*
- Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
- Screen Record (Premium)
-- Custom video profile - 1080p, 720p, 480p, HIGH or QVGA
- Screenshot (Premium) - High Res
--- Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
--- Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
- Unknown Sources
- Web Search
- WiFi Hotspot
- Voice Search
- My Location
- SystemUI Tuner
- 20 Custom App/Activity/Shortcut Tiles (30 in the Sidebar/Toolbox) - Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term or shell command (Root).
*Shortcut to activity only if the app has no access to settings secure.
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
- Data Roaming
- Ambient/Doze Display
- Heads Up Notifications
- Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
(INCOMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
- Keep Screen On While Charging
- Monochrome (B&W)
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
- Mobile Network Mode
- Mobile Data
- Advanced Power Menu
- One handed mode
- Assign shell commands to custom tiles
This app does not store, retain or share any personal data, all toggles are subject to system availability.
Google Play Rating
* Fix Critical error in Weather service when Google API server unavailable.
* Add new map to my location view (Maps API).
* Add Clipboard Editor & Tiles
* Per App Immersive Mode & app selector! (Premium + Settings Secure).
* App & Activity selection now uses Activity icon where available.
* Add App Launcher/Folder & Quick tiles (Premium).
* Bug fixes.
* Translation updates