19 January 2018
4.4 and up
Voted as the No. 1 App for Gmail on Product Hunt, the Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail is by far the best way to manage your Tasks and Emails, with set of visually-organized to do lists alongside your Inbox.
Here's what Lifehacker says about Sortd:
- "It's pretty much all the features you'd want in a task manager, combined with your Inbox!"
Sortd is basically "Trello for Gmail" - a completely new way to manage your Email and Tasks in a single app. With Sortd, you can put your Email on your Action Plan, and manage all your work from one set of customizable To do lists.
This app is for people who constantly slip into the habit of using their Email Inbox as a To do list. Managing email is challenging - important conversations get lost in your Inbox and you lose track of important stuff.
Sortd a great way to keep track of important email. Whatever your personal habits or productivity style are - GTD, Pomodoro, Kanban or anything else - Sortd is super flexible and customizable, and it will fit in with any workflow.
This app is the perfect companion to the Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail, which brings a world of organization to Gmail, where you spend time every day reading and responding to emails already.
- To do’s and emails all in one app
- View everything on your Sortd lists
- Switch to any of your lists with a quick and easy slide gesture
- Add tasks
- Read emails
- Drag and Drop to prioritize your tasks and emails
Google Play Rating
- Fix: Adding a new list on a board not working on boards which should allow creating a new list as in the case where the board has less than 4 lists and/or it is a paid (subscription) board