Circuit: Route Planner
11 February 2018
5.0 and up
Using Circuit's route optimization leads to delivery routes that are up to 30% shorter than even the best manually planned routes.
• Plan and optimize up to 200 stops (8 without a subscription)
• Set stop time windows.
• Set start and end locations, begin at and finish by times.
• Import from spreadsheets.
• Cross device/sync.
Circuit has been built to solve all your potential routing problems. It works perfectly well for road trippers as a trip planner, delivery drivers as a delivery route planner, and tourists as a itinerary planner.
How to use Circuit to plan a delivery route:
• Enter the addresses of the deliveries you need to make.
• Start your start and end locations
• Optimize the delivery route.
• Navigate to the first stop.
• Tap the notification to say you're done with that stop
• Navigate to the next stop
Our delivery optimization algorithms have been shown to save users up to 30% on both fuel and time.
If you drive for a living, there's £300+ of savings per month to be made simply by optimizing and planning your delivery route using Circuit!
Google Play Rating
- • Ability to set stop-specific 'time at stop' for more accurate estimated arrival times and planning around time windows.
• Button to push suggestion text in the search box when adding stops.
• Ability to set "ASAP" and "By today" priorities to stops.
• Made the "How was your route" dialog less annoying and easier to fill out (Thanks for the ongoing feedback!)