6 February 2018
4.1 and up
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot)
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
Lift off tutorial: https://youtu.be/vPbPrbR0qcQ
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/5RgPDlBNaN8
Google Play Rating
- Fixed bug that caused rockets to sink into the ground on loading.
Fixed prograde marker pointing the wrong way.
Fixed a spelling error.