12 March 2018
4.0.3 and up
Why choosing a ringtone while you can wake up every day by the most thing you adore, your lover's voice.
"kiss alarm" enables you to choose a recorded video or a voice note accompanied by your partner's photo to wake you up, it's more like a visual wake-up call but not from a hotel employee. Speaking of visuals, you must kiss your partner's lips to dismiss the alarm, or forehead to snooze.
- You can choose a video of your partner or a photo accompanied by voice note.
- Detecting lips and forehead on photos and videos.
- Kissing your partner's lips dismisses the alarm, while forehead snoozes it.
- Toggle between dismiss and snooze, if you want to dismiss the alarm by kissing forehead and vice versa.
- Highlights lips and forehead's boundaries for easier clicking.
- Choosing the highlight's transparency, in case you don't want to miss your partner's details.
Google Play Rating
- Fix videos' Aspect Ratio.
Fix a bug when choosing photo/video for the first time.
Fix app crash when snoozing a video.