Scrambler – Classic 80s Arcade Game
2 March 2018
4.0.3 and up
- Quickly save your games - for on-the-go gaming – continue whenever you want to
- Classic arcade coin-op experience; graphics, sounds, gameplay – everything is there!
- Two touchscreen player control methods, plus Bluetooth Gamepad Controller support
- Free lives at unlimited score points, continues offered, local & global high score tables
- Google Play Games: Global Leaderboards & 24 Achievements
- 100% playable without in-app purchases!
- Technically brilliant for Android; 60 FPS, responsive touchscreen, small APK / load time
- Top up your fuel by shooting fuel tanks!
The 5-star reviews say it all; please download now and see why :-)
Tip: Download to a large tablet and sit back with a Bluetooth wireless gamepad!
Use your device’s Back Button
Hi-Scores/Leaderboards: Two types:
1: Local to your device: Seen in attract/demo mode
2: Global: Google Play Games: Sign-in/view from pre-game options
Novice Mode (Easier):
Auto set ON at install, & auto turns OFF forever when you’re familiar with the controls
Difficulty “Normal: Android Mode”:
Terrain Avoidance System helps to stop you crashing into the ground
Easier Stage 5 (Maze) map
No losing lives on the final End Base stage
Difficulty “Brutal: GamePad a must!”:
None of the above!
Tip: Use a Bluetooth Controller GamePad!
PLAYER CONTROL TIPS
Tip 1: Learn to quickly lift your left thumb & then touch again to “reset” the distance between your thumb & ship. E.g. push your ship forward then lift + retouch behind & above to fly near the ground, etc.
Tip 2: You can very quickly fire both your Lasers + Bombs by sliding your right thumb up & down over the buttons. You don’t need to lift your thumb (& both buttons are auto-fire).
Note: Since Scrambler is free to play, it is supported by (optional) Video Ads, & helped by Analytics.
Read/modify/delete contents of SD card / USB storage:
Your SD card is only used for Video ads, which are cached to avoid delays/stuttering with playback. Scrambler does NOT access any other data.
View network connections / Full network access:
Video Ads & Analytics need access to the internet to function.
- Send bugs or suggestions to [email protected]
- You are allowed (and encouraged!) to put footage of Scrambler on YouTube or any other website
***This game is an unofficial clone of an old original game and is not endorsed by the registered trademark and copyright owners.
Google Play Rating
- Slow controls on some devices addressed
- Able to share high-score screenshot on FB, plus text (see popup)
- Get the high-score? Now share it! And with a screenshot for proof!
- NEW! Two Save-Game features:
1: Auto saves game when quitting a game – great if you’re on-the-go
2: Auto saves game before Continue & Free Lives rewarded ads, in case Scrambler restarts afterwards – no more losing your reward :-)
Saved games are resumed from the option screen